- 1 What should I serve with meatballs?
- 2 How do I choose a side dish?
- 3 What is a good side dish to serve with porcupine meatballs?
- 4 What is a good side dish for spaghetti?
- 5 What is the best pasta to serve with meatballs?
- 6 What do you eat with spaghetti and meatballs?
- 7 What are examples of side dishes?
- 8 What are the most popular side dishes?
- 9 How many sides should you have for dinner?
- 10 How do you serve spaghetti and meatballs at a dinner party?
- 11 How do you serve spaghetti at a dinner party?
- 12 What dessert goes with spaghetti?
What should I serve with meatballs?
What to Serve with Meatballs: 13 Tasty Side Dishes
- Mashed Potatoes. Mashed potatoes make a classic pairing with meatballs.
- Red Roasted Potatoes. Potatoes make such a fantastic side dish because they are starchy and filling.
- Egg Noodles.
- Meatball Sub.
- Corn On The Cob.
How do I choose a side dish?
Build a Menu: 5 Tips for Matching Side Dishes with Main Dishes
- Think different. The most obvious way to choose a side dish is to look at your main dish (pasta, chicken, seared tofu) and choose something different.
- Think similar.
- Think seasonal.
- Think complete meal.
- When in doubt, make a simple green salad.
What is a good side dish to serve with porcupine meatballs?
Sides For Porcupine Meatballs:
- Super Easy Mashed Potatoes.
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus.
- Garlic Green Beans.
- Kale, Edamame, Quinoa Super Salad.
- Roasted Carrots.
What is a good side dish for spaghetti?
Everything in This Slideshow
- 1 of 17 Copycat Olive Garden Salad.
- 2 of 17 Copycat Olive Garden Breadsticks.
- 3 of 17 Broccoli-and-Arugula Salad.
- 4 of 17 Arugula Salad with Lemon and Pine Nuts.
- 5 of 17 Baked Zucchini Chips.
- 6 of 17 Baked Italian-Style Cauliflower.
- 7 of 17 Cherry Tomato Caprese Salad.
What is the best pasta to serve with meatballs?
I used Pappardelle for meatballs and pasta here. I prefer pappardelle here because it is a large, very broad and flat pasta noodles. And they are also similar to wide fettuccine. But you can also make it with egg noodles, fettuccine or spaghetti.
What do you eat with spaghetti and meatballs?
If you’re having friends over for a casual dinner, serve spaghetti and meatballs with a large sharing platter of grilled veggies. I like to serve more than two sides if there’s a crowd to feed, so make both a tomato salad with balsamic vinaigrette and a spinach and strawberry salad on the side.
What are examples of side dishes?
Some common side dishes include:
- Baked beans.
- Baked potatoes.
- Dinner rolls or other breads.
What are the most popular side dishes?
95+ Side Dishes That Will Make Weeknight Dinners A Thousand Times Better
- of 96. Creamed Spinach.
- of 96. Mashed Butternut Squash.
- of 96. Air Fryer Crispy Potatoes.
- of 96. Roasted Delicata Squash.
- of 96. Cheesy Bacon Butternut Squash.
- of 96. Green Bean Casserole Bundles.
- of 96. Best-Ever Candied Yams.
- of 96.
How many sides should you have for dinner?
For six diners, three sides is enough, so you will need to be judicious about which sides you pick. Aim for at least one starch, like a Neapolitan pasta with lentils; one vegetable dish; and a bright salad, like Michael Solomonov’s kale tabbouleh to break everything up.
How do you serve spaghetti and meatballs at a dinner party?
On the night of your party: Pop the meatballs and sauce into a 350 degree preheated oven and heat for 30-40 minutes. Cook two pounds of spaghetti in a large pot, drain, and serve in a huge bowl with the meatballs and sauce poured on top.
How do you serve spaghetti at a dinner party?
The ingredients for a memorable and fun spaghetti dinner party are simple: make a big batch of spaghetti, add in a crusty loaf of your favorite bakery-bought bread, put out a bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper (for dipping), and throw in a salad.
What dessert goes with spaghetti?
17 Desserts That Go With Pasta
- Semifreddo. Semifreddo is a semi-frozen Italian dessert.
- Cheesecake. This cheesecake is ultra-rich and decadent.
- Tiramisu. Tiramisu is a light and creamy Italian dessert that’s simply to die for.
- Lemon Bars.
- 7-Up Cake.
- Fruit Tart.
- Key Lime Cake.