- 1 How do I choose a side dish?
- 2 What goes well with turkey?
- 3 What veggies go with spaghetti and meatballs?
- 4 What is a good side dish to serve with porcupine meatballs?
- 5 What are examples of side dishes?
- 6 What are the most popular side dishes?
- 7 What are the most popular Thanksgiving side dishes?
- 8 What is a traditional turkey dinner menu?
- 9 What sides to serve with Turducken?
- 10 How do you serve spaghetti and meatballs at a dinner party?
- 11 How do you serve spaghetti at a dinner party?
- 12 What is a good side for spaghetti?
- 13 What do I serve with porcupines?
How do I choose a side dish?
Build a Menu: 5 Tips for Matching Side Dishes with Main Dishes
- Think different. The most obvious way to choose a side dish is to look at your main dish (pasta, chicken, seared tofu) and choose something different.
- Think similar.
- Think seasonal.
- Think complete meal.
- When in doubt, make a simple green salad.
What goes well with turkey?
Simple turkey sides
- 1) Bay roasted smashed potatoes.
- 2) Green bean and goats cheese salad.
- 3) Brussels sprouts and speck gratin.
- 4) Couscous salad.
- 5) Rocket coleslaw.
- 6) Sweet potato and chive damper.
- 7) Honey macadamia stuffing.
- 8) Pork stuffing.
What veggies go with spaghetti and meatballs?
Serve a simple Caesar salad and steamed green beans with the spaghetti and meatballs, pass garlic bread around for mopping up all of that delicious sauce.
What is a good side dish to serve with porcupine meatballs?
Sides For Porcupine Meatballs:
- Super Easy Mashed Potatoes.
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus.
- Garlic Green Beans.
- Kale, Edamame, Quinoa Super Salad.
- Roasted Carrots.
What are examples of side dishes?
Some common side dishes include:
- Baked beans.
- Baked potatoes.
- Dinner rolls or other breads.
What are the most popular side dishes?
95+ Side Dishes That Will Make Weeknight Dinners A Thousand Times Better
- of 96. Creamed Spinach.
- of 96. Mashed Butternut Squash.
- of 96. Air Fryer Crispy Potatoes.
- of 96. Roasted Delicata Squash.
- of 96. Cheesy Bacon Butternut Squash.
- of 96. Green Bean Casserole Bundles.
- of 96. Best-Ever Candied Yams.
- of 96.
What are the most popular Thanksgiving side dishes?
No playing favorites here, but if you don’t have these dishes, it’s simply not Thanksgiving.
- Potatoes. Preferably mashed, of course, but you can serve ’em up other ways, too.
- Sweet potatoes.
- Brussels sprouts.
- Cranberry sauce.
A traditional Thanksgiving dinner consists of roast turkey, turkey stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, corn, dinner rolls, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie.
What sides to serve with Turducken?
- Turkey, Apple & Sweet Potato Pot Pies from Love & Flour.
- Creamy Pumpkin Apple Pasta from My Cooking Spot.
- Mushroom Spinach Farro from Think Fruitful.
- Bacon and Cornbread Stuffing from Chez CateyLou.
- Sweet Potato Crunch from I Cook.
- Blue Cheese & Bacon Mashed Potatoes from A Savory Feast.
How do you serve spaghetti and meatballs at a dinner party?
On the night of your party: Pop the meatballs and sauce into a 350 degree preheated oven and heat for 30-40 minutes. Cook two pounds of spaghetti in a large pot, drain, and serve in a huge bowl with the meatballs and sauce poured on top.
How do you serve spaghetti at a dinner party?
The ingredients for a memorable and fun spaghetti dinner party are simple: make a big batch of spaghetti, add in a crusty loaf of your favorite bakery-bought bread, put out a bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper (for dipping), and throw in a salad.
What is a good side for spaghetti?
What Goes with Spaghetti? 36 Side Dishes to Have with Your Favorite Pasta
- Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken.
- Spring Panzanella Salad.
- Cacio E Pepe Brussels Sprouts.
- Zucchini and Tomato Ragu.
- Kale Salad with Persimmons, Crispy Chickpeas and Shallots.
- 20-Minute Burrata Salad with Stone Fruit and Asparagus.
What do I serve with porcupines?
We decided to serve our Porcupine Meatballs over mashed potatoes. But you could also serve it over more rice or pasta. Other great side dishes include green beans or a simple mixed greens salad with homemade vinaigrette.