- 1 When was meatballs filmed?
- 2 Is the movie it appropriate for a 12 year old?
- 3 What age group is cloudy with Achance of meatballs?
- 4 What does CIT mean in meatballs?
- 5 Who is the blonde in meatballs?
- 6 What is a good scary movie for 13 year olds?
- 7 Can a 12 year old watch a 15 film with parents?
- 8 Is 13 Year Old appropriate?
- 9 Is there cursing in cloudy with Achance of meatballs?
- 10 Is Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs kid friendly?
- 11 Is Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs Disney?
- 12 How old is Bill Murray meatballs?
- 13 Did Dan Aykroyd play in meatballs?
When was meatballs filmed?
The movie was filmed during August and September 1978. While filming the social/dance scene that happens after the Camp North Star-Camp Mohawk basketball game, the cast wasn’t actually dancing to “Makin’ It” by David Naughton (the song was inserted in postproduction after permission for its use was secured).
Is the movie it appropriate for a 12 year old?
Kids In Mind broke down the movie It using this system, and rated it a four out of 10 for sex/nudity, an eight out of 10 for violence/gore, and a nine for profanity. Some might feel that their 12 – year – old can handle the gore just fine, while another parent might think the violence is too much for their 14- year – old.
What age group is cloudy with Achance of meatballs?
The site says the movie is appropriate for kids age six and up. As for question C, let us know what you think and what food you and your kids craved after seeing the movie.
What does CIT mean in meatballs?
Camp Mohawk is the competition during the C.I.T. basketball game as well as the two day inter-camp Olympiad. From Quiz: Meatballs.
Who is the blonde in meatballs?
In MEATBALLS, actress KRISTINE DeBELL played a camp counselor in a classic movie that’s lived on for many years thanks not only to Bill Murray’s comic brilliance but the talented young cast, adding their own energy, warmth, and humor
What is a good scary movie for 13 year olds?
20 Scary Movies for Tweens
- Ghostbusters (1984/2016) Product Price. $12.96.
- The Ring (2002) Product Price. $3.99.
- Poltergeist (1982) Product Price. $3.99.
- ParaNorman (2012) Product Price. $14.99.
- Signs (2003) Product Price. $3.99.
- Frankenweenie (2012) Product Price.
- The Village (2004) Product Price.
- The Witches (1990) Product Price.
Can a 12 year old watch a 15 film with parents?
No one younger than 12 may see a 12A film in a cinema unless accompanied by an adult. Adults planning to take a child under 12 to view a 12A film should consider whether the film is suitable for that child. No one younger than 15 may see a 15 film in a cinema.
Is 13 Year Old appropriate?
Netflix’s You Is Definitely Not For Kids — Here’s What to Know If Your Teen Is Asking to Watch. The creepily addictive thriller, which first aired on Lifetime but is getting a second season thanks to Netflix, is dark, twisted, and gripping… but it’s definitely not one for kids to get engrossed in.
Is there cursing in cloudy with Achance of meatballs?
While there’s nothing overtly age-inappropriate in the movie, expect a bit of salty language along the lines of “hell” and and the occasional mild insult like “stupid” or “knuckle scrapers.” The few tense/slightly scary scenes are weather- and giant food-related — which could upset little kids who are sensitive to
Is Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs kid friendly?
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 is generally a family – friendly movie, although there are a few scenes that might be scary for children under six years.
Is Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs Disney?
Robert Fisher Jr. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs is a 2009 American computer-animated science fiction comedy film produced by Sony Pictures Animation and loosely based on the 1978 children’s book of the same name by Judi and Ron Barrett.
How old is Bill Murray meatballs?
Rudy is saved by Tripper Harrison, a messianic type counselor — we all had one — played by Murray, then 29 and appearing in his first feature film role. And this, of course, is the real importance of Meatballs — that it’s the birthplace of Bill Murray, whose persona has played such a towering role in pop culture.
Did Dan Aykroyd play in meatballs?
Banham: Dan Aykroyd was supposed to play the part. That’s what I heard. And that’s what we all believed. Most of us in the cast, we would talk about it.